Our 2nd Annual Cloudfest event, sponsored by Adaptive Insights, Sage Intacct and Carlson Management Consulting, is coming up on November 8th and we are super excited. Last year’s event will be tough to beat but we think we may have outdone ourselves. This year we really want to knock it out of the park so what better place to host than Fenway Park! We’ve put together a short list of reasons you should attend:
- You will hear from a panel of finance and accounting professionals how Adaptive Insights and Sage Intacct have changed the way they work, put finance at the forefront of company leadership and improved the quality of information they provide to their colleagues. Not only do these solutions save time for more interesting and value-added activities, it frees them up to spend time with their family, friends and catch the occasional Red Sox game.
- You will get the chance to mingle and network with fellow Boston-area finance peers while enjoying local craft beers, wine, non-alcoholic drinks and “upscale” ballpark food. If you want to know what upscaled ballpark food is, you’ll have to come to find out!
- You will be among the first to see the new DataBlend user interface and enhanced integrations. DataBlend is our cloud integration solution which is already being used by almost 100 customers. Last year we made a splash with our Salesforce to Adaptive Insights walkthrough. We are planning to raise the bar even higher with an all-new demo at Fenway Park!
- You will have the opportunity to test your batting skills during our Virtual Reality Homerun Derby Contest. Get there promptly at 2pm if you want to give it a try! The Dell EMC Club is a beautiful venue and has amazing views of the field.
- You will have a chance to see our solutions in action at the Demo Stations! Ask your questions and drill down into functionality and benefits.
Cloudfest will be here before you know it, so don’t delay. Register today!