Seminar: Leverage the Cloud to Transform Finance and Accounting
Venue: The Capital Grille,10 Wayside Rd Burlington, MA | Date: July 27th at 3-6pm
Cost: Complimentary | CPE: 1 credit
Registration link: Click here!
After that quarter close, you could use a drink! Learn how “best in class” cloud solutions transform finance and accounting while enjoying drinks, hors d’oeuvres and getting a CPE credit.
Carlson and BlackLine are hosting an informational seminar to demonstrate how powerful cloud-based technologies and real-time automation to give accounting and finance teams power over their processes. BlackLine’s vision for transforming the finance and accounting function truly modernizes processes and empowers real productivity gains.
Join us at the Capital Grille on July 27th where you will learn how to:
- Develop world-class finance and accounting processes by leveraging the leading cloud financial solutions
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets in your core FP&A and accounting processes
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
The Seminar agenda is as follows:
3pm - Carlson Management Consulting presentation
3:30pm - BlackLine presentation
4pm - BlackLine customer presentation
4:30 - 6pm - Networking with hors d'oeuvres and drinks
Register today with this link.
BlackLine is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:www.learningmarket.org.