In the field of Life Sciences, organizations innovate to make the world a better place. Scientists put their minds together to come up with pioneering solutions to disease and illness. They ask: How can we build a brighter future through science? They hypothesize, test, and evaluate their data.
When applied to finance, this scientific method can also lead to answers. Data is at the heart of discovery. It’s where questions become actionable insights.
Carlson’s pre-built solution, now available on the Adaptive Insights Marketplace, brings active planning to Life Sciences organizations. You can manage your financial and operational data for a deeper understanding of business performance. You can make decisions that guide your organization to a successful future.
A Pre-built Solution Backed by Expertise in the Life Sciences
With Carlson’s offering on the Adaptive Insights Marketplace, commercial and pre-commercial Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies benefit from a comprehensive, configurable and scalable solution that implements quickly and at lower cost. Additionally, you have access to integrated modules that function seamlessly together to provide a holistic view of your organization. You align budget with strategy by empowering individual departments and budget stakeholders with the information needed to make better decisions.
Given our extensive Life Sciences industry expertise, we have a proven track record of helping organizations improve FP&A, enhance collaboration, and plan for long-term success.
With a Carlson-designed solution, your organization will benefit from:
- Tiered solution offerings that meet your requirements and budget
- The full range of Pharmaceutical and Biotech budgeting, planning and reporting capabilities
- Financial modeling and forecasting best practices
- Rapid implementation at lower cost
- Integration with leading ERP, CRM and other systems
- Premium Support
By deploying Carlson’s pre-built solution on the Adaptive Insights platform, you benefit from a full range of financial capabilities.
Robust Budgeting, Forecasting, Planning, and Reporting Features:
- Core financials – Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow
- Revenue and R&D spending analysis by drug/product, including gross to net revenue, collaboration revenue, and bottom’s up sales input/analysis
- Forecasting and planning by drug/product
- Long range planning
- Scenario analysis
- Personnel planning by project
- Operating expense planning including clinical trials
- Cost of goods and supply chain planning
- Capital budgeting with depreciation/amortization
- Stakeholder and Board reporting
Data powers discovery in the Life Sciences. It also powers discovery in business. Carlson’s Life Sciences solution helps you explore and guide your organization through the lens of data. You gain actionable insights that open new business frontiers.
For more information on Carlson’s solution for the Life Sciences, please tune into our short video:
Want to bring active planning to your organization? Plan for long-term success by requesting a demo.