Why Partner with Carlson?Carlson Management Consulting helps organizations around the world transform finance and accounting through award-winning cloud financial solutions and services. Organizations experience greater efficiencies and success after implementing and integrating our cloud financial solutions.
When you partner with Carlson, you benefit from the deep financial expertise and technical acumen of our consulting team. Bringing their backgrounds as senior corporate finance, accounting, and FP&A executives, our consultants closely collaborate with you to deliver proven best practices and cloud technologies in accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
By Partnering with Carlson, You Enjoy:
- Access to our deep financial and technical expertise.
- Successful implementations of cloud solutions with the guidance of our certified consultants.
- A long-term collaborative relationship that involves the sharing of ideas and transfer of knowledge.
- Highly-responsive service and support.
- Founded in 2010 by Ethan Carlson
- 40 employees in the U.S. and U.K.
- Awarded Inc. 5000 4X, Boston Business Journal Fast 50 3X
- Awarded Partner of the Year: North America by Adaptive Insights for 2017/18
- Awarded Marketing Partner of the Quarter in January 2017 by Sage Intacct
- 36K+ consulting hours annually
The Carlson Difference:
Key members of our team give an inside look into why partnering with Carlson benefits your organization.
Insights from Ethan Carlson, Founder and CEO
“When you partner with Carlson, you stay at the forefront of finance and technology. We serve as your trusted advisor, delivering projects on-budget and on-time as well as addressing needs across finance (CPM, ERP, and more) in a long-term, rewarding partnership. Our consultants are dedicated to your success, building a collaborative relationship in which ideas are shared.”
Insights from David Phillips, Marketing Director
“Carlson has a reputation for providing successful cloud financial solution implementations and exceeding customer expectations. Our certified consultants also have extensive expertise with systems integrations and managing large, complex projects. Because we understand the nuances of our customers’ industries, our solutions and services are optimized specifically for them.”
Insights from Mike Mooney, Business Development
"Carlson Management Consulting is a team of dedicated consultants who live and breathe finance transformation. My role is to help organizations scale to new heights while enabling the finance team to lead the way. I value close collaboration with my Sales counterparts at Adaptive Insights as we make our mutual customers more successful through improved financial performance."