Join Carlson Management Consulting at the AICPA CFO Conference at the Grand Hyatt New York hotel on May 2-4, 2018. Our team will be showcasing "best-in-class" cloud financial solutions including Adaptive Insights, Sage Intacct, Nexonia and Avalara. Also learn about DataBlend, our integration platform as a service, that allows companies to work with unified data across solutions.
News and Events
If your SaaS company is on the fast track, you need the right accounting system to stay in front of growth. In this webinar hosted by Gabi Fontanes, Sage Intacct Practice Lead at Carlson, you will learn the following:
- How to automate and scale your core accounting processes
- The keys to dual accounting in GAAP and IFRS
- Gearing up for ASC606 and rev rec methodologies
- How to eliminate the silos between Accounting, FP&A and Sales teams
Chris Pinto, Vice President of Consulting at Carlson Management Consulting, will be a speaker at CFO Rising East in Boston, MA. CFO Rising East is one of the largest gatherings of the most dynamic CFOs and senior executives operating in the areas of financial management processes. Chris will be presenting “Integrated Revenue Planning" on March 8th at 10am.
Interested in learning the best practices have the greatest impact on FP&A and business performance? In this webinar, Kevin O’Brien, VP at Carlson, will show you practical steps to take FP&A to a whole new level. These steps include how to:
- Determine which drivers have a real impact on the budget
- Set up and manage a cadence for rolling forecasts
- Define and present the KPIs that make reports easier to understand
- Create Board reports that inform and impress
- Leverage the cloud to reduce manual processes and gain more focus on strategy
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, February 22, 2018 – Carlson Management Consulting today announced it was awarded Partner of the Region: North America by Adaptive Insights, powering a new generation of planning with its business planning cloud. The awards recognize outstanding achievement by Adaptive Insights partners around the world in a variety of categories.
Please join us for a 45 minute webinar on January 30th at 2pm EST where our ERP solution experts will discuss the benefits of moving from QuickBooks to Sage Intacct. If your organization is experiencing growing pains due to the limitations of QuickBooks, this webinar is for you! Specifically, you will learn: