Carlson has some exciting events lined up for the month of February. We are partnering with Adaptive Insights for a seminar in Alpharetta, GA on Feb 18th from 4 - 6:30pm at the 5 Seasons North Restaurant & Brewery. The theme of this event is Finance Resolutions for 2016. Each year, people make personal resolutions to make a lasting change to impact their futures. This year, Adaptive Insights and Carlson Management Consulting are inviting you to make a few resolutions to optimize your business performance and give you a little more time to achieve your other annual goals.
Join your finance peers for an insightful dialogue around FP&A best practices, key learnings from 2015 and strategies for success in 2016. Attend to discover new ways to:
- Get the most out of your data to drive strategic decisions for your business
- Leverage technology to improve accuracy and accelerate planning cycle times
- Move towards driver-based budgeting with key performance indicators
The event will feature presentations by Kevin O'Brien, VP at Carlson, and Hank Catalino from Adaptive Insights. There will also be a panel discussion with FP&A leaders from Atlanta-area companies. To view the full agenda and to register for the event, please click here.
We will also be hosting a webinar on Feb 23 at 1pm with partner, BlackLine, the world's most trusted solution for financial close and automation. BlackLine's Finance Controls and Automation Platform delivers powerful cloud-based technology and real-time automation to give accounting and finance teams power over their processes. BlackLine’s vision for transforming the finance and accounting function truly modernizes processes and empowers real productivity gains. In the same way that Adaptive Insights has helped companies transform FP&A processes, BlackLine replaces spreadsheet-driven, manual, and repetitive tasks in the financial close process and skillfully automates how they are processed, managed, and performed.
In this informational webinar, you will learn how to:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from the account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
To register for the webinar, please click here.