We are back on the road with two exciting events this month. First, we are the featured partner at the Adaptive Insights seminar in Cincinnati, Ohio on October 14th. This free seminar will show finance professionals how financially successful organizations are revolutionizing their FP&A and consolidation processes to ultimately free up time, resources and money. If you are in the Cincinnati area and would like registration details, please click here.
We are also the featured partner at the Adaptive Insights seminar in Atlanta, Georgia on October 21st. This seminar is designed specifically for manufacturing finance leaders. Attendees will learn how to automate and optimize FP&A processes. For more information and to register, please click here.
Please note that attendees can earn 2 CPE credits by participating in one of these events. Kevin O’Brien, who heads our Central Region practice, will be our representative at both events. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
Coming fast on the heels of the recent NACUBO Planning and Budgeting Forum in Denver, we will be hosting a webinar on October 23rd at 1pm EDT to showcase our Higher Education CPM solution, which is pre-built in Adaptive Insights. We will demonstrate how this ready-to-implement solution:
- Addresses the full range of higher education planning and reporting requirements
- Incorporates modeling and forecasting best practices
- Reduces implementation cost by up to 50%
- Minimizes client implementation staffing
- Enables phased rollout through modular design
- Includes Carlson Productivity Suite with pre-defined higher education reports
To register for the webinar, please click here. We hope you can join us!